Monday, December 15, 2008

A Little Trip to The High Sierra

Today, I thought I would give you a little journey to some of my favorite spots.

We are going to start at Lake Tahoe and over time I will introduce you to other
beautiful locations. I will also include a link with each image so that you can
downline the high resolution version of all of my images.

Also, with a little music to enjoy your visit with I thought I would add some
Sting to the mix. Have a nice journey.



I hope you enjoy your visit, so let's get started:


This is one of my favorite vistas. It was taken from Highway 89 between Emerald Bay
and Cascade Lake. In order to get this view you must be a little careful.
No safe turnout here, so you need to keep a keen eye out for traffic.



Just click on the image to download the full high resolution version.


This next one was taken from the same general area. Here we can see an image

of Cascade Lake this last spring when the ice was still present.







I have shown the South Shore area in this next image. If you look carefully

you will see the Heavenly Valley Ski Resort to the right of center in the full

resolution version.






In this last image I wanted you to see the other side of Cascade Lake.

This was taken on the same day, so the sunlight is similar.







I hope you enjoyed your visit, you can see more images by following the
Ice Clear Spirit Link on my navigation bar.

Have a Great Day,

Iceguy

No comments:

Post a Comment